Tuesday, March 6, 2007

FAQ Weddings

Q. What about the price
A. The wedding coverage starts at $2000.00 for 8 hours coverage.I also offer custom packages/ off season prices for weddings in January, February, March and April.Set a appointment, I will be happy to show you my portfolio and discuss the best option for you budget.

Q. How many pictures do you take per event or sitting?
A. I don't like to put a limit on my creativity. I'll shoot as much as I think I need to best tell the story of your day.

Q. Are the images Black and White or Color?
A. Because I shoot only digital I shoot all in Color mode, so any files can be edit and transform to Black and White, Sepia Tone or kept as Color.

Q. After the wedding or sitting how long does it take to see our images?
A. We go over all the photographs to narrow down and come up with the best selection to tell your story. This process can take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks.

Q. How do we view our images?
A. All of your wedding images are posted on a personal password protected online gallery. This gallery can be shared with friends and family across the globe. This unique service allows you the freedom to view your files in the comfort of your own home when ever you choose. You can find the link to the galleries through the Event page on the website or through the Blog at Client Gallery Acess. After this time we schedule an appointment for you to come to the studio and place your order, we can help to select products and give you ideas like collages, multiple images, and even ideas on how to decorate your home with your new images. We have several display ideas. Ask us about the Inspire Guide.
Q. What kind of equipment do you use?
A. I work with high quality Canon professional digital equipment, I look to upgrade and get the best on the market. I believe the camera and high speed lenses are the best tools to provide my clients with high quality images. I carry backups of everything just in case there is a malfunction. I am well aware of the fact that there are no re-shoots at weddings

No comments:

MA photographer, Worcester MA wedding and portrait photographer

MA photographer, wedding photographer boston, wedding photography boston, central mass, central ma, wedding photographer ma, wedding photographer worcester, west of boston, metro area, ma, massachusetts, rhode island, new hampshire, connecticut, portrait photographer, portrait photography, wedding alice, pepplow, peplow, photographer, photography, wedding photographer, wedding photographer providence, wedding photography, portrait photography, portrait photographer, boston photography, boston photographer, massachusetts photographer, massachusetts wedding photographer, new england photographer, worcester photographer, destination photographer, kids photography, family photography, brazilian photographer, ri wedding photographer, wedding photography ri, wedding photographer nh, wedding photography nh, wedding photographer ct, wedding photography ct, wedding photographer leominster, wedding photographer worcester ma, wedding photography worcester, wedding photography worcester ma, services, photographer, photography