Friday, September 18, 2009

What a gorgeous couple!

I shot Lidiane and Derek's wedding on August 29, the weekend that a hurricane was passing by and I have to tell you, thank God for my good friend, second photographer/ assistant Andreia. Obviously we didn't go out side to take photos, well, at least not Lidiane and Derek. The Willowdale Estate in Topsfield is one of my favorite places, the facade is awesome, and the inside too. So we did get some outdoor shots, Andreia holding the umbrella for her and I, getting wet, and the bride and groom by the doors. It was totally worthed! This couple is so sooooo so sweet. She is dead gorgeous, did I mention that she is Brazilian :)

Anyways, I loved working with them, and with both of their families too, her mom was very emotional, and I did simpatize with her, I actually kind envision that my wedding would been as nice if my mom could had come then too. That made extra special for me, I was very happy for Lidiane, she was surrounded by her loved ones, including the ones from far back home.

The first picture bellow is when they saw each other for the first time. I had an amazing time, and inspite of the wheather, the wedding was perfect!
Congratulations Lidiane and Derek!!!

Worcester MA Wedding Photographer The Imagery Studio
Wedding Venue Topsfield Ma Willowdale Estate
Music, Lighting Decor and Video Revelation Productions









No comments:

MA photographer, Worcester MA wedding and portrait photographer

MA photographer, wedding photographer boston, wedding photography boston, central mass, central ma, wedding photographer ma, wedding photographer worcester, west of boston, metro area, ma, massachusetts, rhode island, new hampshire, connecticut, portrait photographer, portrait photography, wedding alice, pepplow, peplow, photographer, photography, wedding photographer, wedding photographer providence, wedding photography, portrait photography, portrait photographer, boston photography, boston photographer, massachusetts photographer, massachusetts wedding photographer, new england photographer, worcester photographer, destination photographer, kids photography, family photography, brazilian photographer, ri wedding photographer, wedding photography ri, wedding photographer nh, wedding photography nh, wedding photographer ct, wedding photography ct, wedding photographer leominster, wedding photographer worcester ma, wedding photography worcester, wedding photography worcester ma, services, photographer, photography