Thursday, July 26, 2007

Jacqui and Mark

Not too long ago I was on my way to my friends house in Ware MA, and I went through these little towns, I imagined how nice it'd be to shoot a wedding there. Little that I know I went there last night to shoot an Engagement Session with Jacqui and Mark. They have a beautiful property with country gardens and all. They are such a nice couple, and most importantly deeply in love. Here are some of my favorite pictures from their session. Hey guys, I really look forward to your wedding on September 15th.


















No comments:

MA photographer, Worcester MA wedding and portrait photographer

MA photographer, wedding photographer boston, wedding photography boston, central mass, central ma, wedding photographer ma, wedding photographer worcester, west of boston, metro area, ma, massachusetts, rhode island, new hampshire, connecticut, portrait photographer, portrait photography, wedding alice, pepplow, peplow, photographer, photography, wedding photographer, wedding photographer providence, wedding photography, portrait photography, portrait photographer, boston photography, boston photographer, massachusetts photographer, massachusetts wedding photographer, new england photographer, worcester photographer, destination photographer, kids photography, family photography, brazilian photographer, ri wedding photographer, wedding photography ri, wedding photographer nh, wedding photography nh, wedding photographer ct, wedding photography ct, wedding photographer leominster, wedding photographer worcester ma, wedding photography worcester, wedding photography worcester ma, services, photographer, photography