Monday, July 16, 2007

Sweet bride

I honestly love what I do for living, I got to meet so many nice people all the time. It's trully a joy to be part of the planning and get involved. I really feel very honored and special to be able to capture precious moments on a person's life, I know they've chosen only family and dear friends to be there, and even though I'm working for them, I'm witnessing it too.

This is a card that one of my brides to be sent me today. If she has the attention and thoughtfulness of sending me a E-Card, I can only imagine how it's going to be the attention to detail on their special day.
http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=3267212515746M209997195Y&product_id=

Thank You Melissa and Zeb, I look forward to working with you.

No comments:

MA photographer, Worcester MA wedding and portrait photographer

MA photographer, wedding photographer boston, wedding photography boston, central mass, central ma, wedding photographer ma, wedding photographer worcester, west of boston, metro area, ma, massachusetts, rhode island, new hampshire, connecticut, portrait photographer, portrait photography, wedding alice, pepplow, peplow, photographer, photography, wedding photographer, wedding photographer providence, wedding photography, portrait photography, portrait photographer, boston photography, boston photographer, massachusetts photographer, massachusetts wedding photographer, new england photographer, worcester photographer, destination photographer, kids photography, family photography, brazilian photographer, ri wedding photographer, wedding photography ri, wedding photographer nh, wedding photography nh, wedding photographer ct, wedding photography ct, wedding photographer leominster, wedding photographer worcester ma, wedding photography worcester, wedding photography worcester ma, services, photographer, photography